NOW YOU CAN UPLOAD
AS FAST AS YOU DOWNLOAD.
We use the Internet to download and upload, to watch and create, to stream and share. And to get the most from your Internet, your upload and download speeds should be equal. Our new upload speeds give you the best possible sharing experience. You’ll be able to share photos, post videos, video chat and game faster than ever before with the power of 100% fiber optics.
THE POWER OF 100% FIBER OPTICS.
Our Internet speeds are made possible by the power of 100% fiber optics. Unlike cable, Verizon FiOS takes fiber all the way to your home, giving you the strongest and fastest connection possible.
SEE HOW FiOS UPLOAD SPEEDS COMPARE TO CABLE.
Click the speeds to see how much time you could save with FiOS.
Upload a 4-minute video (30 MB)
Upload 200 photos (250 MB)
Upload a 1-hour HD movie (3 GB)
Upload files to the cloud (10 GB)
* Calculated using Mbps cable upload speeds.
GET EVEN MORE FROM YOUR INTERNET.
Your wireless router plays a big part in your Internet speed.
Get the most from your service with these simple tips:
- Make sure your router is centrally located in your home so every room
gets the best connection possible
- Keep your router away from any windows or other electronics to minimize interference
- Stay close to your router or connect directly for faster speeds
- Consider updating your older router to a newer model for the best performance
▶ Watch the video to learn more about wireless routers.
FiOS CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE THEIR FREE SPEED UPGRADES BY THE END OF THE YEAR.
BUT TO RECEIVE YOUR UPGRADE SOONER, YOU CAN JOIN My Rewards+